Problem: After re-order mode, clicking “save” will re-position the archival objects. If staff use “Close Record”, then objects do not reorder.
2.7.1 (si production)
2.8 (lyrasis sandbox)
Test (lyrasis master) Ex: http://test.archivesspace.org/staff/resources/179#tree::archival_object_42596
To reproduce this issue:
1. Create or Open a resource record with series 1, 2, 3, 4
2. Go to Series 2, in EDIT mode and Click Re-order Mode
3. Move Series 2, and Add After series 4
4. Disable Reoder Mode
5. Now, you are back on the Edit view for Series 2. Everything looks good!
6. Hit Save
7. Objects have repositioned, and the users intended change is lost
The order is important, you need to "view" the resource and then hit the child and then "edit" and then it'll fail