Refer to attachment.
I remember there was some user setting that had to be turned on for users to see the "Development" pane on the ticket...but I can't remember what it was.
This PR was this one ( done way back in June ) :
I just checked test.archivesspace.org with Chrome emulating mobile. Attached a screen shot.
is right...there's no logout button. People can just go to /logout to clear the session..but obviously quite a few fixes for mobile.
- Laney and I have discussed this and we're glad to add this permission for users. JIRA permissions are a crazy labyrinth, so it may take a few tries, but let me know if you're not seeing that panel on issues by the end of tomorrow.
I really support this function, which could also be a more accessible alternate view for screen readers.
1. What if the login screen had "Welcome to ArchivesSpace" with sign in right below (nix "your friendly...") with the username and password fields open. This would be more accessible and reduce clicks. Inked screen shot attached.
2. After the user has logged in, this square expanding menu isn't labeled. What if instead the home, create, and browse were in a row. Ideally, the search bar would be above those. (Hopefully this is clear. In general, the search bar should be prominent and as close to the beginning of navigation as possible for accessibility. Especially on the mobile interface, the search bar should be big enough for fingers to navigate to easily!)
3. Once the search results come up, sometimes the creators and subjects are very long lists. What if they were collapsed for ease of scrolling?
4. The edit button for the search results should be on the left side. In fact, this might be a positive in general for the regular view of the staff interface also.
5. Another nitpicky thing is that the boxes above the resource aren't aligning sometimes (see screen shot)
6. One big reason why I can imagine a mobile use will be helpful is for staff that need to locate materials in the stacks. Having the location easily available through the mobile view would be very helpful!
Thanks for your consideration!
Logging in/logging out easily should be fulfilled by the new login coming in 2.8.0. Give it a try at http://test.archivesspace.org. I believe the comments not specifically about logging in are captured in other issues. If not, please feel free to create issues to reflect the most up-to-date thinking on mobile support.
(Just a head's up - this is not newly assigned. It's fulfilled by something you already did.)