Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Time: 3 p.m. EST
- Hello from Colonial Williamsburg
- attendees were very excited to see a brief demo of the new PUI!
- Development updates (HM)
- development freeze on March 17th (for the March 31st-ish release of version 2.0).
- summary template view for the single-scroll view. let HM know if there's anything missing from that.
- mark cu. should make a few new stories 1628, but can probably close this one out since mark cooper has tested this out (but confirm with him)
- mark cu. will add a comment about the default configuration file for inheritance. (mark cu. will test 1659 locally so that we don't have to change the configuration file).
- mark cu. will ask william and mary about the new classification views in the new PUI.
- won't tackle the PDF ticket until after the beta release. (release 2.1)
- mark cu. can make the solr sorting comment into a new feature request.
- mark cu. will set up a new email account so that we can test the new request feature and add that a comment to the ticket.
- Testing and other questions
- need to provide more feedback about the semantically-rich metadata added to the PUI
- Anything else that we need to get done before development freezes for the the March-release?
- nope, but the testing group can just add feedback as we encounter anything, and then HM will get back into development on the master branch on April 3.
- Next meeting?
- Monday, 3/20, 4 p.m. EST. (7 a.m. AEST)