|System||Name of Integration||Organization||Objective|
|ArchivesSpace-to-Drupal||American Academy in Rome||Coming soon!||Coming soon!||In-progress||3|
- Jekyll static site generator for archival description serialized in JSON, generated via the ArchivesSpace REST API
|On Github||On Github||In-progress||3|
|ArchivesSpace/CollectionSpace Search/Authorities/Tagging||Litchfield Historical Society|
- Create a user friendly public interface that will provide patrons with a single search portal for the society’s instances of ArchivesSpace and CollectionSpace.
- Integrate social tagging with both databases to enable researchers to add detail to descriptions, as well as create a single external authority file source that will be shared between the databases.
- Share tools with the open-source community via GitHub; documentation will be made available to facilitate implementation at other institutions using these systems.
|Coming soon!||Coming soon!||In-progress||3|
|Caltech Archives Integration Tools||Caltech Library|
- cait is a go library wrapping the ArchivesSpace REST API.
- Includes support for content export .and static website generation tools
- Manage your content in ArchivesSpace but read and search the public content independent of the status of ArchivesSpace itself.
- Gives you more options for deployment as well as providing a clean separation of concerns for public/admin uses.
|On Github||On Github||In-progress||Other Community Projects|