Some issues with the marcxml export functionality (using 1.1.0) have been observed:
1. "The 852 field contains not just Repository as a header, but also our internal abbreviation." Problem here is that It should use the organization (parent) for 852 subfield $a.
2. "All the notes except one are exporting. The one that is not is the 506, or Conditions Governing Access."
3. "The 524 note (preferred citation) is exporting as a 534, which is an Original Version note. Clearly there's something up with your mapping."
4. And here's a new one: the <p> tags are exporting in all notes except the 520. [RESOLVED]
A linked agent with source 'lcnaf' should map to second indicator value 0 when exported as a subject heading (6XX field). Right now, they are exported with second indicator 7. [RESOLVED]
lcnaf authorized name do not get exported with associated date(s) (when present). This is also creating OCLC validation issues.
In the current version of the MARCXML export functionality,
1. For the 852 field, subfield $a is populated from the "Organization/Agency Code" field in the Repository record, subfield $b from the "Repository Name," and subfield $c from the Resource record Identifier field. According to the field definitions, however, the subfield $a should include either the "Organization/Agency Code" or the "Repository Name". Alternatively, to use subfield $b we would need to export "Parent Institution Name" as the subfield $a and the "Repository Name" as subfield $b. Subfield $c may not need to be exported.
2. The 506 field (Conditions Governing Access) is now exporting [RESOLVED?].
3. The 524 field (Preferred Citation) is now exporting [RESOLVED?].
4. No <p> tags being exported in records [RESOLVED?].
5. There are some continuing issues with Agent record exports as part of MARCXML. Testing, it appeared that when names are exported as 6XX fields where the Agent has a Source value of lcnaf, they are exporting with an indicator 2 value of 7 instead of 0. When a value of 7 is used, there should also be a subfield $2 entry with the source of the term. However, Dates (not Existence Dates) are exported in the subfield $d.
and , are the issues above already part of the ongoing updates to the MARCXML export routine?