Charge and membership, from the ArchivesSpace Bylaws (Art. V, Sec. 2):There will be a Nominating Committee to solicit and select nominees to run for election to the Governance Board and for appointment to the Technical and Users Advisory councils. The Nominating Committee will be appointed by the Governance Board and will consist of 9 members:
- Chair of the Governance Board, or another Board member delegated the role
- Chair of the Technical Advisory Council
- Chair of the User Advisory Council
- Five at-large members representing each of the ArchivesSpace membership levels
- ArchivesSpace Program Manager, ex officio
The Chair of the Governance Board or a member of the Governance Board designated by the Chair will serve as convener of the Nominating Committee. The five members-at-large will be selected and appointed annually at the start of the nomination/election process. The Nominating Committee will solicit nominees for the Governance Board to fill vacancies among the Member-at-Large representatives. The Nominating Committee will also solicit nominees from various membership levels for appointment to the Users and Technical Advisory councils as needed.