Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- 3 p.m. EST February 21, 7 a.m. AEST February 22.
Agenda / Minutes:
- Planning board: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=13&view=planning
- Test corpus has been updated, so Mark Custer will re-convene the testing group.
- PUI branch is also now part of ArchivesSpace repo, here: https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/tree/pui
- Inheritance bug has been fixed
- Plugin architecture updated (example pug plugin)
- Classification ticket started. Needs feedback on this, especially classification code + title display, and how the current PUI / Staff interface builds out the classification codes for sub-classification records.
- Related accession, resource, deaccession ticket has been started. Looks great... will ask the testing group for feedback this week.
- Making fixes for "unpublished" repositories now.
- All were wowed by the infinite-scroll demo of the Lillian Hornstein papers. This is not yet part of the test corpus, and both Mark and Payten will be working on this ticket for the next sprint.
- Back to Monday meetings:
- March 6, 3 p.m. EST
- March 20, 3 p.m. EST (at this point, the beta release will be frozen)